The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.3 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-4281: SQL Server 2016 Support for Remote Management Server
- RUGG-4191: Prioritize New Registrations
- RUGG-4190: Remote Move for Android
- RUGG-4187: Multi-Select File Manager Android
- RUGG-4302: Remote Management OEM support for Sony devices
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-4129: The installer modifies the owner of all Jobs in SQL, impacting other Databases that might be in the same server
- RUGG-4130: Multi Tenant Job creates 3 DB instances everyday even though the Tenant is present
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.3 for Android.
- Android Version 4.3+
- Android Agent 7.0+
- AirWatch Console 9.0.2+
- AirWatch Remote Management Server 184.108.40.20672+
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari web browser
How to Download AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – AirWatch Administrators should uninstall previously pushed version. Then, admins should download the package specific to the OEM from the Resource Portal in myAirWatch and follow the included instructions. Finally, push the App to devices through Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – AirWatch Administrators should download the package specific to the OEM from the Resource Portal in myAirWatch and follow the included instructions. Then, push the App to devices through Product Provisioning.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team
Other Languages: 日本語