The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.11 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-280: Free/Busy Lookup for meeting attendees
- BINXI-6659: Improvement Network Error Message and Detection in Boxer
- BINXI-6614: Change User Agent for Lotus flow to differentiate between Managed and Un-Managed modes
- BINXI-6785: Add Certificate View Under Boxer>Settings>Account>Certs
- BINXI-6804: Convert HEIF files to JPG when attaching to an email
- BINXI-6684: Accessibility updates to bulk select, email list view, and to how many messages are in a threaded conversation
- BINXI-4847: Enable video attachments
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-6675: IOS Boxer - while composing email in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, every second line characters gets appended to the first line ones
- BINXI-6760: Target faceID for supported devices
- BINXI-4074: Incorrect free/busy status in meeting invite
- BINXI-6882: Crash when trying to delete a message on iPhone Plus phones in landscape
- BINXI-6496: No sound for mail notifications received on Boxer
- BINXI-6674: Getting reminders for cancelled meetings
- BINXI-4338: Inline image doesn't show in iOS boxer if sender add the image into HTML mail body by Print Screen and Ctrl+V
- BINXI-6865: Boxer Doesn't Show the Correct Display Name of the Senders
- BINXI-6226: iOS Boxer - Japanese text can be copied into Text Replacement even though Copy/Paste is restricted
- BINXI-6795: Users can be stuck on Hold On Screen when setup error occurred
- BINXI-6620: Hardcode issue for notification "Force closing Boxer may affect the reliability of notifications, badging, and background sync. Tap here to re-open"
- BINXI-4081: TouchID is reverting to Passcode intermittently
- BINXI-6722: Boxer with ENSv2 Not Loading Recipients on Reply or Forward
- BINXI-6688: Email List View showing duplicate emails (Reloading View Controller removes duplicates)
- BINXI-6921: After an attendee accepts an invite for a meeting, it still shows as No Response in Boxer
- BINXI-6849: iOS Boxer 4.10 - "PolicyAllowAttachments" key set to 'False' Disables the ability to open attachments received in emails
- BINXI-6494: Reply message failed when "real attachment" and inline image are both restricted in Exchange and the message contain inline image
- BINXI-7082: Cancelled Calendar Event Hero Card not showing "Remove from Calendar"
- BINXI-6786: Boxer trying to unregister from ENSv2 when working
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.11 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.0+
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.11 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語