The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Container 3.8 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AWORK-168380: After device restart, Container hangs on the “VMware AirWatch” screen.
- AWORK-168382: Commands are being queued but not processed on device.
This build includes better logging around app crashes to better fix these scenarios and bug fixes listed above. Take advantage of these bug fixes by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Container 3.8 for Android.
- Android 4.4(KitKat)+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.0+
How to Download VMware AirWatch Container 3.8 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team