The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent 3.0 for macOS is publicly available.
- New and improved software management – integration with popular Open Source Munki (available with an upcoming Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console release)
- Support native macOS Workspace ONE application for managed software installation
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- OAGNT-183537: Agent throws error thrown when regenerating recovery key
- OAGNT-183059: Agent Post install needs to be refactored for pre-user-login installations (DEP)
- OAGNT-183176: AgentConfig.sh script creates incorrect keys for Timeout and RecoveryKeyValidation
- OAGNT-183173: Agent does not clear the Last validation time in FDE.plist upon unenrollment
- OAGNT-183159: Tunnel Agent crashes if the Web Sockets URL settings in Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console is set to localhost
- OAGNT-183156: Agent does not let anything else be in focus while it is downloading the update in Agent UI
- OAGNT-183313: Awcmd stops logging if user restarts the awcmd process
- OAGNT-183277: Enrollment Copyright information should be "Copyright©2017" in the about Enrollment dialog
- OAGNT-183111: Finder opens Application Support folder when logs are auto-archived
- OAGNT-183102: Remove 'AirWatch Helpdesk' from Send Log email
- OAGNT-183637: Retry button redirects to Auto discovery - email page on High Sierra when optional prompts are enabled for an organization group
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 3.0 for macOS.
- macOS 10.9+ is required to install the Agent
- The Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions
- New and improved Software Management functionality will be available with an upcoming Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console release
How to Download VMware AirWatch Agent 3.0 for macOS
- Prior Version is Installed – This will be included in a seeded update to the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team