The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-182041: Added additional restrictions for Samsung devices and Knox Container: Block Iris Scanner and Face Unlock (Note: Custom XML required.)
- AAGNT-181762: Added additional restrictions for Samsung devices: Disable lockscreen shortcuts. (Note: Custom XML required.)
- AAGNT-180611: Added support for Derived Credentials using VMware PIV-D Manager for Knox Container.
- AAGNT-181688: Added support for Knox Mobile Enrollment - Token Based Enrollment.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.1 for Android.
- AirWatch Agent 8.1 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.0+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team