The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-182041: Added additional restrictions for Samsung devices and Knox Container: Block Iris Scanner and Face Unlock (Note: Custom XML required.)
- AAGNT-181762: Added additional restrictions for Samsung devices: Disable lockscreen shortcuts. (Note: Custom XML required.)
- AAGNT-180611: Added support for Derived Credentials using VMware PIV-D Manager for Knox Container.
- AAGNT-181688: Added support for Knox Mobile Enrollment - Token Based Enrollment.
Bug Fixed in this App Version
- Please see Product Announcement for AirWatch Agent 8.1 for Android here.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.1 for Android.
- AirWatch Agent 8.1 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.0+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 4.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team