The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-182242: Added support for Stage Now Device Owner Barcode Enrollment.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Please see Product Announcement for AirWatch Agent v8.1 for Android here.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.1 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android KitKat (4.4)+
- AirWatch Agent v8.1 for Android
- AirWatch Console
- Non-Android for Work: 9.0+
- Android for Work: 9.2+
How to Download AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the APF file from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team