The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.2.1 is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.2.1 includes important security updates and bug fixes.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- UAG-2525: Outbound RADIUS packets sometimes have the wrong source IP address in the outbound UDP/IP packet.
- UAG-2663: Unable to process the RADIUS Access-Challenge that comes from the RSA Authentication Manager RADIUS server.
- UAG-2541: After a JSON file is exported from Unified Access Gateway 3.1.1, user is unable to import the same file to later releases of Unified Access Gateway.
UAG-2674: If you use a self-signed certificate on Unified Access Gateway, you may not be able to access the Horizon desktop with Microsoft Edge Browser.
Workaround: Use one of the following workarounds to resolve this issue:
- Use a valid domain certificate.
- Use port 443 for Blast external url. Do not use port 8443.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.2.1.
- AirWatch Console 9.2+
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team