The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch MDM Agent 6.4.12 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-3919: Console incorrectly showing the MAC address of the cradle under Network tab on device summary page.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements, downloading AirWatch MDM Agent 6.4.12 for Windows Mobile and modifying the device registry.
- Windows Mobile 5.0+ or Windows CE 5+.
How to Download AirWatch MDM Agent 6.4.12 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
Prior Version is Not Installed – If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch MDM Agent 6.4.12 for Windows Mobile installed on your device, you can access it the following ways.
- SaaS: Through the AirWatch Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section.
- On Premise: Download it from the Ask Resource Portal.
Modify Device Registry
- Add the registry key “OverrideWLANInfo” to HKLM\Software\AirWatch on the device.
- Set OverrideWLANInfo registry key value to 1.
- Agent will preserve the wifi mac address once it is obtained.
- To revert to previous functionality, either remove the registry key or set the value to 0.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team