The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Browser 6.11 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- IBRW-170669: Ability to disable QR code scanner in VMware Browser
- IBRW-170574: Ability to control default view – Desktop vs Mobile (Requires 9.2 console)
- IBRW-170314: Improved experience when VMware Browser invokes another app
- IBRW-170089: Improved regex matching for allowed/denied list
- IBRW-170613: Send logs from Browser
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- IBRW-170819: Incorrect document displayed when opening PDF
- IBRW-170807: Issues opening Microsoft Office files from Sharepoint
- IBRW-170739: Navigation bar is not displayed when opening a PDF in kiosk mode
- IBRW-170720: OneDrive menu items are not displayed
- IBRW-170719: Cannot pause videos on a select websites
- IBRW-170715: Back button fails in Browser
- IBRW-170622: Dropdown selections not working on select websites
- IBRW-170601: Pop Up is not working on select websites
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Browser 6.11 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0+
- AirWatch Console 9.0+
How to Download VMware Browser 6.11 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team