The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 188.8.131.52 for iOS (Objective-C) is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- ISDK-169946, ISDK-169947: Updated the SDK to display more appropriate error messages and updated the UI for Face ID.
- ISDK-170656: Fixed an issue where successful Touch ID authentication was not resetting the count for failed login attempts.
- ISDK-170400: Fixed an issue where the offline blocker view was not dismissing when the app got launched in airplane mode and then went online.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 184.108.40.206 for iOS (Objective-C) iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Console 8.2+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download SDK 220.127.116.11 for iOS (Objective-C)
- Existing SDK Users – Download the SDK with the previous SDK download link from the My Workspace ONE portal.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team