The VMware team is excited to announce that Unified Access Gateway 3.2 is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.2 provides the following new features and enhancements:
- Identity Bridging - Multi Domain KCD Support: This release of identity bridging now supports multiple domains, such that a single SPN account can be used across multiple domains of users.
- Create low-privilege read-only account for users: You can create a low-privilege admin account for users with read-only permissions. Users can perform non-critical tasks such as viewing logs and monitoring.
- Certificate uploading provision for the admin interface: You can upload a CA-signed certificate for users using the admin interface from the Admin UI.
- NIC Configuration using Admin UI: You can modify the NIC settings such as the IP address and the IP allocation mode for the configured NICs from the admin UI.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- System settings such as Name, Request Timeout, and Body Receive Timeout did not persist across reboots.
- Only the most recently uploaded certificate was always sent to the browser if more than one root certificate was uploaded for Client certificate to Kerberos Identity Bridging.
- When you configure the Connection Server URL Thumbprint with SHA256, the following error is displayed: "proxyDestinationUrlThumbprints Invalid thumbprint format".
- View client cannot reconnect to Unified Access Gateway after idle session timeout.
- Tunnel Proxy was disallowed when TLS port sharing mode was enabled on Unified Access Gateway.
- Unable to export a JSON file from Unified Access Gateway 3.1.1 and import the same file to Unified Access Gateway 3.2. The current workaround is to delete the ip0AllocationMode, ip1AllocationMode, and ip2AllocationMode attributes, if present, from the JSON file that you exported from Unified Access Gateway 3.1.1, before importing the file to Unified Access Gateway 3.2.
Upgrade to the latest release of Unified Access Gateway to take advantage of the new features and enhancements. For additional information, please refer to our online help page here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team