The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2.3 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-3749: Logging improvements in the sampling process
- AMST-3754: Logging improvements in the Agent initialization process after enrollment.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-5109: Fixed an issue where Encryption profiles using BitLocker fail to install on Windows devices with unnamed partitions.
- AMST-5168: Fixed an issue where MDM commands were not consumed by the device.
Known Issues in this App Version
- AMST-4276: There is known issue with Bulk Provisioning where devices are not automatically moving from the staging organization group to the production organization group after completing enrollment.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2.3.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1+
How to Download AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2.3
- Prior Version is Installed – The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team