The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Boxer 4.9.2 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-6188: Boxer stops sending emails after a number of attempts
- BINXA-6381: Boxer crashes when selecting 'Message not sent' notification
- BINXA-6380: Boxer inconsistently crashes while sending an email containing 10MB attachment
- BINXA-6382: Incorrect notification description is shown when sending an email fails as a result of a file attachment size
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Boxer 4.9.2 for Android.
- Android 4.2 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Boxer 4.9.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team