The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent 2.4.4 for macOS is publicly available.
- OAGNT-183646: Fixed issue where the AirWatch Agent prompts to enable Location Services on devices even when the settings to Collect Location Data is disabled on the AirWatch Admin Console.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 2.4.4 for macOS.
- macOS 10.9+ is required to install the AirWatch Agent
- The AirWatch Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions
How to Download AirWatch Agent 2.4.4 for macOS
- Prior Version is Installed – This will be included in a seeded update to the AirWatch Admin Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team