Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2+
Installation of Content Gateway in relay-endpoint mode may result in Test Connection failure on the Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console. This issue occurs due to the port being appended twice in the ‘endpoint-url’ parameter in config.yml file of the relay machine.
Edit the config.yml file by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to the linux machine where the relay is configured and cd to /opt/airwatch/content-gateway/conf/
- Vi to config.yml file using the command ($ vi config.yml)
- Edit the config.yml and delete the duplicate port entry within ‘endpoint-url’ parameter. For example, remove the duplicate portA at the end of the endpoint-url parameter (https://abc.domain.com:portA:portA)
- Save the config.yml file and exit the editor.
- Restart the Content Gateway service by using the following command:
service content-gateway restart
This issue has been resolved in Workspace ONE UEM 9.4.
Other Languages: 日本語