The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent 8.0.1 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-182328: Fixed an issue where AirWatch Launcher exits when upgraded from Agent 7.2 to 8.0.1 with App Whitelist profile.
- AAGNT-182031: Fixed an issue where Job status does not change to complete after pause resume logic.
- AAGNT-182107: Fixed an issue with AirWatch Agent crashing with "FATAL EXCEPTION: IntentDelegator" on MC40 KK & LP and Nexus 5.1.1 devices.
- AAGNT-182168: Fixed an issue where placeholder certificate sent if TIMA Keystore is not checked in Knox credentials payload.
- AAGNT-182156: Fixed and issue with Launcher profile showing 'not supported' if enrolled into Device Owner mode using Android for Work Hash enrollment method.
- AAGNT-181961: Fixed an issue where device gets stuck in Container Only mode after device wipe on Knox devices.
- AAGNT-181817: Fixed an issue with Agent/Application (Rolling) Logs uploading only when AirWatch Agent is opened.
- AAGNT-182163: Fixed an issue where ‘Accept and Continue' option is suppressed for Android O enrollment on Android for Work devices.
- AAGNT-181941: Fixed an issue with AirWatch Agent crashing when enrolling into Android for Work Device Owner mode specific organization group.
- AAGNT-182063: Fixed an issue with Knox prompting to set up password twice if password profile has number of digits and symbols set to greater than 4 on Samsung S6 and older devices.
- AAGNT-182165: Fixed an issue with Certificates being revoked at random for Android devices.
- AAGNT-182229: Fixed an issue with certificate sample not sending for Knox only certificates using Samsung Galaxy J3.
- AAGNT-182222: Fixed an issue where application gets stuck at the downloaded status when device is using internal AirWatch download manager to download application.
- AAGNT-182148: Fixed an issue with AirWatch Agent prompting for device passcode on publishing certificates.
- AAGNT-182155: TC20 Agent upgrade from 8.0 to 8.0.1 is failing on Android for Work Rugged devices.
- AAGNT-181352: Hard coded password in AirWatch Service.
- AAGNT-181564: App Wrapping authentication should use stronger security in passcode hash.
- AAGNT-181703: Fix ET50 device-specific Agent disconnection issue
- AAGNT-182374: Do not report Custom event to console except "DeviceMessages.AirWatchIsNoLongerDeviceAdministrator"
- AAGNT-182322: AirWatch Agent does not pick up the option to change auth-type to passcode.
- AAGNT-182032: Knox container password creation gets stuck in loop.
- AAGNT-182279: Application gets stuck at the installing status when device is using the internal AirWatch Download Manager to download application.
- AAGNT-182269: Certificate Installation description is incorrect.
- AAGNT-182268: AirWatch Agent does not respond after device is encrypted.
- AAGNT-182318: Enterprise Reset option should be hidden for Rugged Android for Work devices.
- AAGNT-182310: Android for Work Rugged Zebra devices is not successfully unenrolling and defaulting to factory settings after factory reset.
- AAGNT-182131: New Single Sign-On Passcode is set successfully even when device date/time is invalid.
- AAGNT-182133: "Invalid Date/Time" error toast displays if old passcode is entered wrong.
- AAGNT-182106: Enrollment fails to proceed if different passcode is set in Single Sign On screen after invalid date/time error.
- AAGNT-182090: AirWatch Agent shows Tap to Install Application for public apps even after installation.
- AAGNT-182316: Silent installation failed on SONY XZ1 compact (Oreo preinstalled Docomo device).
- AAGNT-182267: Product List View displays failed status after app installed successfully on device.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 8.0.1 for Android.
- Android 4.0 or higher
- AirWatch Console v8.4+
How to Download AirWatch Agent 8.0.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed - The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed - Direct users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team