The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatchAgent 2.4.3 for macOS is publicly available.
- Implemented a user-approved enrollment flow for macOS 10.13.2 and above.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- OAGNT-183529: Fixed an issue where the AirWatch Agent is unable to retrieve location samples on macOS High Sierra.
- OAGNT-183218: Fixed an issue where the admin is unable to view logs in the AirWatch Agent - Activity tab.
- OAGNT-183217: Fixed an issue where the AirWatch Agent settings UI is enabled after unlocking.
- OAGNT-183216: Fixed an interface text appearance issue during Agent Enrollment on macOS High Sierra.
- OAGNT-183215: Fixed an issue with usernames being inverted during Agent Enrollment on macOS High Sierra.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 2.4.3 for macOS.
- macOS 10.9+ is required to install the Agent.
- The Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions.
How to Download AirWatch Agent 2.4.3 for macOS
- Prior Version is Installed – This will be included in a seeded update to the AirWatch Admin Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team