The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.0.1 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-181703: Fixed an issue with MX Service failing to recover when MX framework quits unexpectedly.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.0.1 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android KitKat (4.4)+
- AirWatch Agent 8.0.1 for Android
- AirWatch Console
- Non-Android for Work: 9.0+
- Android for Work: 9.2+
How to Download AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.0.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the APF file from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team