The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.2 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Enhanced the onboarding experience to immediately move into management for a consistent message for all users on “How to get started.”
- Removal of Organization Group prompts if only one OG is returned from VMware Identity Manager.
- Enhanced re-authentication user interface.
- Messaging to end user when corporate access is revoked has been improved to clearly articulate that corporate data has been wiped.
- Decreased catalog and bookmark load time on first time launch and when toggling between pages.
- Added ability to disable 3rd party analytics through SDK settings.
- Integrated with Apteligent for crash reporting.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-72983: Workspace ONE app email auto discovery supports email addresses with apostrophes.
- HW-73444: Enhanced Spotlight search performance after an OS upgrade.
- HW-74809: Added branding support for iPhone X devices.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.2 for iOS.
Minimum Requirements for New Features
- iOS 9.0+
- AirWatch Console 9.2.2+
- vIDM 3.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team