The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Enhanced the onboarding experience to immediately move into management for a consistent message for all users on “How to get started.”
- Removed the Organization Group prompts if only one Organization Group is returned from VMware Identity Manager.
- Enhanced the messaging to end users when corporate access is revoked to clearly articulate that corporate data has been wiped.
- Improved engagement through decreased catalog/bookmark load time, both on first-time launch and when toggling between pages.
- Added support for integration with MixPanel analytics.
- Added support for integration with Apteligent for crash reporting.
- Added the ability to disable 3rd party analytics through SDK settings.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-72673: Workspace ONE app now supports enrollment restriction based on manufacturer or model of the device.
- HW-72861: Admin can now prevent re-enrollment after enterprise wiping the device.
- HW-71992: Fixed an intermittent issue where the user would be shown the server URL entry screen after successfully completing enrollment.
- HW-78207: Workspace ONE may intermittently wipe after the user logs in again after an admin initiated wipe.
- HW-77937: Deleting the Android Enterprise account unenrolls the device but the console is not updated to reflect that the device is unenrolled – This is a platform limitation.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.2 for Android.
Minimum Requirements for New Features
- Android 5.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.2.2+
- vIDM 3.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team