The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch AirWatch SDK 17.6.1 for iOS (Swift) is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- Added compilation support for Xcode 9.1.
- ISDK-169841: Added encrypt and decrypt APIs.
- ISDK-169785: Added an API to force the refetch of the integrated authentication certificate.
Bugs fixed in this Version
- ISDK-170296: Added compromised detection improvements.
- ISDK-170336: Resolved an issue where manually sending the beacon was causing a crash.
- ISDK-170284: Resolved an issue where Swift SDK was not properly honoring the DLP restriction for composing email and was always enforcing this restriction.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch AirWatch SDK 17.6.1 for iOS (Swift).
- iOS 9+
- AirWatch Console 9.1.1+
How to Download AirWatch SDK 17.6.1 for iOS (Swift)
- Existing SDK Users – The Swift SDK will be provided via a separate download link from the Obj-C SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team