The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that AirWatch 9.2.2 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
- AMST-2188: Customers can leverage Peer 2 Peer technology for software installations on the Windows 10 platform, in order to minimize impact on their networks and bandwidth of large software installers.
- ARES-2628: Admins have the ability to exclude specific smart groups from public and internal app assignments so that they do not need to edit existing or build new smart groups for specific apps that they want to exclude a subset of users.
- FCA-183613: Admins now have the ability to further manage SaaS apps through approvals and licensing from the AirWatch Console, to better control user’s access to specific applications in Workspace ONE app.
- AAPP-4047: Admins can now skip additional setup assistant screens for iOS 11, tvOS 11, and macOS 10.13 enrolled in the Device Enrollment Program.
- AAPP-4171: Admins can now whitelist team identifiers and kernel extensions on macOS devices to avoid requiring the user to manually accept prompts for package and software installations on 10.13.2+.
- INTEL-3021: Additional data is imported and available to use for WS1 Intelligence. These are specifically app statuses and Windows health certificate data.
Learn more about the enhancements and bugs fixed in the AirWatch 9.2.2 Release Notes available in My Workspace ONE.