The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 5.9.5 for iOS (Objective-C) is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- ISDK-170171: Resolved an issue where Touch ID would fail and stop authenticating the user.
- See the knowledge base article, Intermittent Touch ID Failure, for more information.
- ISDK-170184: Improved compromised detection.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 5.9.5 for iOS (Objective-C) iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Console 8.2+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download SDK 5.9.5 for iOS (Objective-C)
- Existing SDK Users – Use the previous SDK download link from the My Workspace ONE portal.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team