The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-3446: Android Command Line functionality to execute commands on Android devices.
- RUGG-3684: Remote View on 5.1+ Android Devices in Attended Mode Only.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-3693: Exiting secure launcher with admin passcode via Advanced Remote Management Service 4.1 on Android rugged devices causes the Advanced Remote Management Service agent to crash.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.2 for Android.
Note: You can only use the new 4.2 Android Advanced Remote Management Agent only with Advanced Remote Management Console 22.214.171.12472 and above.
- Android Version 4.3+
- Android Agent 7.0+
- AirWatch Environment 9.0.2+
- AirWatch Advanced Remote Management Server 126.96.36.19972+
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari as a browser
How to Download AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Uninstall previously pushed version. Next, follow the steps below for when the Prior Version is Not Installed.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the package specific to your OEM from the Resource Portal in myAirWatch and follow the included instructions. Push the App to your devices through Product Provisioning.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team