The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch VMware PIV-D Manager 1.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ADES-569: Support for KeyStore PIN
- ADES-573: Add ZIP support for Purebred
- ADES-570: Certificate sharing with AirWatch SDK enabled applications
- ADES-571: Activate Entrust and Intercede using OpenURL
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ADES-594: Resolved issue with ‘Invalid QR Code’ error when scanning Entrust QR Code.
- ADES-367: Resolved issue where incorrect OSL displays for PIV-D app.
- ADES-592: Resolved issue where users cannot enroll when PIV-D is in standalone mode.
- ADES-591: Resolved issue where activation fails for Intercede on iOS 10 devices.
- ADES-582: Resolved issue with missing localization strings.
- ADES-577: Resolved issue with OpenURL activation failing for Intercede.
- ADES-383: Resolved issue with PIV-D Enterprise build not initializing SDK.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch VMware PIV-D Manager 1.1 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- AirWatch Console v9.1.2+
How to Download AirWatch VMware PIV-D Manager 1.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team