The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.2 for Windows Mobile/CE is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- RUGG-3686: Advanced Remote Management Connection Speed Improvement.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- RUGG-3902: Abnormal behavior is observed on Advanced Remote Management console when there is a network interruption at the middle of file upload.
- RUGG-3901: System fails to respond to the keyboard and mouse input when trying to access the device UI from Advanced Remote Management console after migration.
- RUGG-3900: FM icon is missing after Advanced Remote Management migration due to browser cache issue.
- RUGG-3899: The "File Manager" label text is missing on the Advanced Remote Management console screen when Advanced Remote Management session is initialized.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.2 for Windows Mobile/CE.
Note: You can only use the new 4.2 Advanced Remote Management Agent only with Advanced Remote Management Console 220.127.116.1172 and above.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or above device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device.
- Windows Mobile Agent 6.0.40 and above.
- AirWatch Environment 9.0.2 or above.
- AirWatch Advanced Remote Management Server 18.104.22.16872 or above.
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari as a browser.
How to Download AirWatch Advanced Remote Management 4.2 for Windows Mobile/CE
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the agent from AirWatch Resources. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile Advanced Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing Advanced Remote Management Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is Uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team