The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.8.3 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-6035: Boxer crashes on modern auth token renewal, when ‘Crash on Assertion’ is enabled
- BINXI-6036: Boxer crashes on search when ‘Crash on Assertion’ is enabled
- BINXI-6006: Standalone Enrollment displays Setup Error and then successfully enrolls the device
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.8.3 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.8.3 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team