The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.8.2 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-5958: Sync failing when using Modern Authentication with Office 365
- BINXI-5959: Avatar sync still occurring when show avatars setting is turned off
- ISDK-170246: Whitelist iOS Backup mount in the Mounts Check for compromise detection
- BINXI-5971: Temporarily disable force close warning
- BINXI-6018: Re-add support for 32 bit devices to Boxer (ex: iPhone 5C)
- BINXI-6006: Standalone Enrollment gives Setup Error, then Enrolls
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.8.2 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.8.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team