The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2.1 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AMST-4335: Added support for Single Sign On through Workspace ONE.
- AMST-4154: Added support for real time local enforcement of BitLocker encryption.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-4779: Fixed an issue with the Agent upgrade process from 8.1 to 9.2.1.
- AMST-3713: Fixed an issue that happened when changing the setting “This is for Windows 8.1/10” to “This is for Windows 7” in the Agent advanced settings.
- AMST-4627: Fixed an issue where the AWCM and WinIPC processes did not run in some cases.
Known Issues in this App Version
- AMST-4276: There is known issue with Bulk Provisioning where devices are not automatically moving from the staging organization group to the production organization group after completing enrollment.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2.1.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1
How to Download AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2.1
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the awagent.com or from the AirWatch resource portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team