The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 4.8.1 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-5935: Update iOS SDK to 188.8.131.52 (Security improvements)
- BINXI-5933: Avatars are disabled by default in 4.8 iOS Boxer
- BINXI-5942: Boxer crashes on ‘Enter Password’ screen
- BINXI-5888: Contact screen is blank when adding a new contact in iPhone X
- BINXI-5926: Fix crash when parsing incomplete phone numbers
- BINXI-5923: Fix crash in EmailTableDataModel
- BINXI-5925: Boxer crashes due to errors in function signature specialization in processPendingNotifications of UNNotification+Utils
- BINXI-5865: Mails are taking a long time to sync when configured with Exchange 2010 account
- BINXI-5920: Fix crash when scheduling local notifications
- BINXI-5919: Fix crash due to errors in FileHandleProxy.m
- BINXI-5921: Boxer crashes on launch
- BINXI-5927: Boxer crashes on disabling Avatars
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 4.8.1 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer 4.8.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team