Follow the list below to product the most accurate report while testing on a simulator:
- Initialize Apteligent SDK
- Run app by clicking the Play button on the upper left-hand corner in Xcode
- Disconnect by clicking the stop button next to Run (refer to image below)*
- Crash the app
- Relaunch for crash to be reported (data is sent upon the next app load)
- Check portal under Life Stats (note: some information might not display for simulators under Crash Diagnostics such as Battery Level)
*The reason for need to disconnect is that the signal handler and uncaught handler from Xcode debugger interfere with that of Apteligent, so Apteligent needs to disconnect and run independently.