The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-181070: Added support for full migration of features to the MDM Toolkit for Nougat.
- AAGNT-180448: Added support for Enterprise Persistence on devices without the RD Client.
- AAGNT-180670: Added support for Zebra MX features in Android for Work (requires AirWatch 9.2).
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- See Product Announcement for AirWatch Android Agent 8.0
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.0 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android KitKat (4.4)+
- Android Agent 8.0
- AirWatch Console
- Non-Android for Work: 9.0+
- Android for Work: 9.2+
How to Download AirWatch Zebra MX Service 3.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the APF file from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team