The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 17.6.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- Added support and compatibility for custom built SDK apps with devices that are enrolled using Workspace ONE. (ASDK-167707)
- Added SAML support for the forgot-passcode workflow. (ASDK-167022)
- Added newly redesigned authentication UI screens. (ASDK-167355)
- Improved performance around the login flows. (ASDK-168073)
- Added and certified additional Data-At-Rest Encryption APIs. (ASDK-166402)
- Added network library improvements to ease developer integration. (See SDK documentation for more details.)
Known Issues in this Version
Applications with this version of the SDK will run on Android O. However, setting the API target version to 26 (Android O) is not yet supported. Support for this component will become available in a future release.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 17.6.1 for Android.
- Android 4.0.3+ / Ice Cream Sandwich / API Level 15 to 25
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- Knowledge in Android Development
- AirWatch Agent v5.3 for Android
- AirWatch Console v8.0 / AirWatch Console 9.1.2+ (for Workspace ONE compatibility)
How to Download SDK 17.6.1 for Android
- Existing SDK Users – Use the previous SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team