The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Service for Honeywell 3.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-179647: Added support for full migration from the old Rugged Service to the new Honeywell Service.
- AAGNT-181140: Enhanced support for the latest devices and OS versions.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Please see Product Announcement for AirWatch Android Agent 8.0.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Service for Honeywell 3.0 for Android.
- Android Agent 8.0
- Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- AirWatch Version 9.0 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Service for Honeywell 3.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Only with Agent 7.0 and Honeywell Service 1.2 previously installed, administrators can update the app via MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action using the Agent+Service APF package. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct administrators to download it from the myAirWatch Resource Portal
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team