The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Boxer 4.8.1 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASDK-168587: Fixed an issue where the Android SDK did not send the App Version and Bundle ID during the device beacon.
- BINXA-5884: Fixed an issue with Apteligent stats sending incorrect information.
- BINXA-5796: Fixed an issue with the Save button on the Add Availability not displaying on Samsung devices.
- BINXA-5861: Fixed a UI issue where the Boxer buttons were not easily visible on devices running Android 7.
- BINXA-5883: Fixed an issue with the Report Wipe reason code was not sent to Apteligent.
- BINXA-5922: POP3 sync is non-functional
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Boxer 4.8.1 for Android.
- Android 4.2 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Boxer 4.8.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team