The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 3.9 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASCL-173805: OAuth implementation for Office 365 and SharePoint Online repositories.
- ASCL-173788: Added additional options for sending logs.
- ASCL-173721: Added Apteligent analytics.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-173925: Unable to download files in 0365 repositories.
- ASCL-173884: Special characters are displayed in place of quotation marks in end user license agreement.
- ASCL-173883: Unable to open a file from Content Locker into a third-party app.
- ASCL-173882: Supports importing of macro files via attachments or SD card.
- ASCL-173870: Opening of content in third party apps feature fails for personal content on Android 7.x devices.
- ASCL-173803: Content is not deleted from the device even after deleting it from the console.
- ASCL-173783: Content Locker does not render generated PDF files.
- ASCL-173782: Links in PDF files does not display the correct page in Content Locker.
- ASCL-173629: Content Locker crashes on launch when the database is offline.
- ASCL-173478: The initial view of Google Drive shows the number of folders and files as 0.
- ASCL-173106: UI issues with the File sharing option in Personal Content.
- ASCL-173932: Hebrew letters in PDF are not displayed correctly.
- ASCL-173928: App crashes when an attachment is viewed in Content Locker and shared using Boxer.
- ASCL-173924: Redirect to MS Azure RMS for repository authentication instead of customer’s internal RMS.
- ASCL-173914: Unable to upload picture in user hub using camera or by importing from library.
- ASCL-173913: Blank screen is displayed while tapping on the back button on SharePoint app authentication screen.
- ASCL-173917: Watermarked PDF does not display watermark.
- ASCL-173904: App crashes while clicking the drop down option in xlsm files.
- ASCL-173900: App crashes while opening an office IRM file from SD card in android O device.
- ASCL-173877: File in the list disappears while switching between Pause/Resume in downloads tab.
- ASCL-173758: Attachments with context in Thai Language is not shown correctly.
- ASCL-173733: Standalone enrollment does not support compliance policy.
- ASCL-173715: Unable to access IRM files and Google drive when proxy is enabled.
- ASCL-173713: Content Locker cannot extract the contents of a file with Japanese file name in a zip file, when the zip file contains multiple files.
- ASCL-173660: Displays reversed Hebrew Text.
- ASCL-173653: Unable to view non-office IRM files in N device.
- ASCL-173601: Blank screen is observed when the OSL file is scrolled up fast on Pixel and S4.
- ASCL-173586: Runtime exception in SDKBaseActivity.
- ASCL-173575: New mix panel events.
- ASCL-173524: On killing and relaunching Content Locker, a file download that was interrupted begins downloading from the start instead of resuming.
- ASCL-173498: Content Locker crashes when geo-location is enabled.
- ASCL-173370: Camera preview of the Pixel phone appears as pinched.
- ASCL-173367: Email is allowed when email is not whitelisted.
- ASCL-173366: Google drive does not display an error message while trying to save a file with a name similar to an existing file.
- ASCL-173362: AWSEC files cannot be saved without whitelisting a third-party app that supports the file type EPUB.
- ASCL-173346: Updates are not deleted from the updates tab though the updates are deleted.
- ASCL-173326: Only few extracted files of a zip file are visible in the extracted folder.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 3.9 for Android.
- Android version 4.0+
Note: This version of Content Locker utilizes additional permissions. If you have deployed this app using Android for Work, please review and approve the updated permissions at https://play.google.com/work.
How to Download VMware Content Locker 3.9 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team