The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 4.9.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Bug fixes
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-176035: ‘Open Only in Approved Apps’ policy is not restricting the iOS native applications for copy/paste
- ISCL-175820: Unable to export files from MS Office to Content Locker using app extension
- ISCL-176027: Dialogue box is not shown when the user taps on background notification when Auth Type is username and Password
- ISCL-175960: IRM PDF files that are edited are unavailable for Open-in
- ISCL-175994: Content Locker freezes when navigating to subsequent PPTX pages
- ISCL-175966: Wrong font is displayed on some Japanese Kanji characters in MS Office docs
- ISCL-175947: Unable to launch PDF file with ^M line break
- ISCL-175940: Issues with smart art objects
- ISCL-175937: PowerPoint files created with an internal ‘Slide and Chart’ layout crash the Content Locker
- ISCL-175893: All edits on a PDF file are lost as the edits cannot be saved after a timeout period
- ISCL-175848: Excel file is not displayed correctly
- ISCL-175855: Logs are generated even when SDK app logging is disabled
- ISCL-175835: Recorded Audio files in the .m4a format cannot be played on Windows or iTunes
- ISCL-175766: Some of the text was overlapped in PPTX file
- ISCL-175758: Audio stops playing in .mp4 high resolution videos
- ISCL-175694: Cannot display Japanese file name in zip file correctly
- ISCL-175739: Content is not automatically downloading in Content Locker
- ISCL-175505: Edits to Bookmarks are not saved when the app is force closed
- ISCL-175195: Breadcrumb for repositories is shown incorrectly when there are multiples of the same repository
- ISCL-175169: Badge count shows incorrect value after updating the file through extension
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 4.9.1 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
How to Download VMware Content Locker 4.9.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team