AirWatch Inbox has reached End of General Support on September 22, 2018. Existing AirWatch Inbox customers should migrate to VMware Boxer. Please reference the migration resources below for more information.
Implications for Customers:
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.1.1+: We recommend customers use AirWatch 9.1.1+ with VMware Boxer to take advantage of all the latest Boxer features. Basic compatibility is available with AirWatch 9.0+.
- iOS and Android: VMware Boxer is available on iOS and Android and provides secure access to email, calendar, and contacts with an exceptional user experience. AirWatch Inbox will support the 2017 OS updates (iOS 11 and Android O) but will not support the 2018 major OS updates.
- Windows: Customers using AirWatch Inbox on Windows 8.1, Windows Phone, and Windows 10 are advised to use native integration on Windows to support their email workflows. VMware Boxer is not supported on Windows.
- IBM Lotus Notes: Customers using AirWatch Inbox deployments with Lotus Notes will continue to receive support for AirWatch Inbox until December 2018 and are encouraged to sign up for the VMware Boxer Lotus Notes beta.
- VMware Boxer - Admin Guide
- VMware Boxer - User Guide for Android
- VMware Boxer - User Guide for iOS
- VMware Boxer - Datasheet
- VMware Boxer - Technical Whitepaper
- Best Practices for Migrating to VMware Boxer
- How to Migrate from AirWatch Inbox to VMware Boxer - Demo Video
- Delivering a Consumer Simple, Enterprise Secure Email Experience with VMware Boxer - Webinar
- Consumer Simple, Enterprise Secure Email with VMware Boxer - Commercial
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語