The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 4.9 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ISCL-175807: OAuth for Office 365 and SharePoint Online repositories.
- ISCL-175771: Added additional options for sending logs.
- ISCL-175672: Added Apteligent analytics.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-176039: On some iOS 11 devices, compromised detection is offering false positives which could trigger enterprise wipe on device when setting is enabled by administrator. [ISDK-169923]
- ISCL-176033: Open Into not working when Whitelist is enabled in SDK DLP Settings.
- ISCL-175990: App crashes after entering passcode or Username/Password with touch ID set
- ISCL-176034: Unable to open files via extensions on iOS 11
- ISCL-175993: Unable to open the files into third party apps on iOS 11
- ISCL-176031: App is crashing on Cancelling IRM Authentication page post navigating from Viewer
- ISCL-175847: Error message related to admin restriction for the documents opening in third party app displays and disappears quickly.
- ISCL-175679: Unable to import some images from the photo album into the Content Locker App
- ISCL-175646: Displays Reversed Hebrew Text
- ISCL-175715: PPTX file crashes Content Locker when it is launched.
- ISCL-175714: Unable to download files from SharePoint O365 ADFS repository
- ISCL-175895: Some of the content in a sample doc file is missing when viewed from VM Content Locker for IOS
- ISCL-175804: Content is not deleted from the device though the content is deleted from the Console
- ISCL-175785: Audio and Video in the .mp4 format stops playing
- ISCL-175735: Content Locker crashes when the magnifying glass icon is tapped at the top-level repository
- ISCL-175730: Manual User repositories shows up as Access Restricted in Doc Extensions
- ISCL-175612: When a user edits a document then clicks exit and saves the document as new file, the document should not reopen
- ISCL-175820: Unable to export from Office to Content Locker using app extension
- ISCL-176027: No Dialogue box shown for Notification in CL when user taps on Background notification when Auth Type is username and Password
- ISCL-175960: IRM PDF files that are edited are unavailable for open-in
- ISCL-175994: Content Locker freezes when navigating to subsequent PPTX pages
- ISCL-175966: Wrong font is displayed on some Japanese Kanji characters in MS Office docs
- ISCL-175947: Unable to launch PDF file with ^M line break
- ISCL-175940: Issues with smart art objects
- ISCL-175937: PowerPoint files created with an internal ‘Slide and Chart’ layout crashes the Content Locker
- ISCL-175893: All edits on a PDF file are lost as the edits cannot be saved after a timeout period
- ISCL-175848: Excel file is not displayed correctly
- ISCL-175855: Logs are generated even when SDK app logging is disabled
- ISCL-175835: Recorded Audio files in the .m4a format cannot be played on Windows or iTunes
- ISCL-175766: Some of the text was overlapped in PPTX file
- ISCL-175758: Audio stops playing in .mp4 high resolution videos
- ISCL-175694: Cannot display Japanese file name in zip file correctly
- ISCL-175739: Content is not automatically downloading in Content Locker
- ISCL-175505: Edits to Bookmarks are not saved when the app is force closed
- ISCL-175195: Breadcrumb for repositories is showing incorrectly when there are multiples of the same repository
- ISCL-175169: Badge count shows incorrect value after updating the file through extension
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 4.9 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
How to Download VMware Content Locker 4.9 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team