The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 3.4 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AINBX-185284: Inbox is unable to send attachments more than 7 MB with Lotus Traveler
- AINBX-186147: Main settings screen is not displayed when clicked on ‘Settings’ icon on Android Oreo devices
- AINBX-186115: Moving trashed emails back to Inbox leads to emails being sent to Drafts or Sent Items folder
- AINBX-186122: Inbox crashes when the ‘show all folders’ option is selected after fresh install
- AINBX-186146: Settings options overflow menu is not displayed on Android Oreo devices
- AINBX-185986: App susceptible to app links hijacking
- AINBX-186151: Sync Calendar and Sync Contacts settings not displayed after a reboot on Android Oreo devices
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox 3.4 for Android.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
- Android 4.0+
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 3.4 for Android
- Prior version is installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior version is not installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team