The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2 is publicly available.
- AMST-2771: Added support for different encryption methods for Bitlocker encryption.
- DELL-44: Added support for management of Peak Shift in the BIOS Profile.
- DELL-46: Added support for gathering device information for the new BIOS tab of the Device Details View in the AirWatch Console.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AMST-3687: Fixed an issue with product provisioning where the execution of batch file did not work.
- AMST-3668: Fixed an issue on Windows 7 devices where the encryption process failed when using an Encryption profile with the Login PIN enabled.
- AMST-3692: Fixed an issue where the AirWatch Agent Installer for Windows 7 devices displays incorrect messages.
Known Issues in this App Version
- AMST-1686: The AirWatch Agent does not install User certificates onto Windows 8.1 devices.
- AMST-1167: SAML enrollment does not work for Windows 7 devices.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2.
- Windows 10, Windows 7
- AirWatch Admin Console 9.1
How to Download AirWatch Windows Unified Agent 9.2
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team