The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer v4.7.2 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISDK-169923: On some iOS11 devices, compromised detection offering false positives which could trigger enterprise wipe on device when setting is enabled by administrator.
- BINXI-5430: "Open in" shows options but doesn't pass file to selected app
- BINXI-5663: Whitelisting DLP policy restricts adding from library when enabled
- BINXI-5668: When DLP restriction is set in Boxer app sharing app extension is still allowing sharing
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer v4.7.2 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer v4.7.2 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team