The VMware AirWatch team is excited to announce that AirWatch 9.2 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on myAirWatch.
- Continue to evolve our Windows 10 solution & Dell alignment through cloud provisioning auto enrollment for easy device deployment, BitLocker enhancements, and BIOS integrations
- Comprehensive support for with Android and Chrome App deployment capabilities, kiosk mode, data loss prevention tools, and customizable end user experience
- Console usability enhancements for managing SaaS applications and conditional access policies
- Simple mobile SSO setup with easy admin wizard for configuring required infrastructure components
- Flexible app assignment for public and purchased applications including Boxer settings and SDK enabled apps
- Custom Reports allows admins to filter and extract application, device and OS update data by creating customized reports that can be executed ad-hoc or on schedule to get the latest snapshot of data
AirWatch 9.2 Release Notes are available in myAirWatch.
For ongoing updates regarding known issues, technical bulletins, and other information pertinent to this release, please subscribe to Getting Ready for AirWatch 9.2.