The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Container 3.6 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AWORK-168356: Entering passcode in Browser doesn't unlock Container. Browser is unlocked but Container still prompts for passcode.
- AWORK-168358: Container prompts for passcode when auth type is changed from Passcode to disabled.
This build includes better logging around app crashes to better fix these scenarios and bug fixes listed above. Take advantage of these bug fixes by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Container 3.6 for Android.
- Android 4.4+ (Android KitKat and above)
- AirWatch Console 8.1 and above
How to Download AirWatch Container 3.6 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team