The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox v3.4.1 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
AEC-184158: Email reply or forward may include attachments from other emails
- Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox v3.4.1 for iOS.
- PLEASE NOTE: Users will go through initial sync of their mailbox again which will cause the following:
- All emails, calendar events and contacts will be synced again.
- Any emails currently in the outbox or in drafts will be lost.
- Any contact or calendar invite created that was not synced to server will be lost.
- Users who are not using Certificate Based Authentication will need to enter their exchange password to get access to their account.
- More information about the re-sync behavior can be found here
AirWatch Console 8.0
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 3.4.1 for iOS
- Prior version is installed – If you users receive a prompt to update, please accept; alternatively, users can go directly to the app store and choose to update there.
- Prior version is not installed – Direct end users to download it from the iTunes App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team