The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.1 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-71992: App crash while completing adaptive management on Android O.
- HW-71490: App crash while completing adaptive management on Android O.
- HW-71486: Remove account not working on Android O.
- HW-72121: Crash on Agent enrolled devices running Android O.
- HW-71758: Silent background crash.
- HW-71842: Org group drop down list showing incorrect list of org groups.
- HW-72124: App not working with Chrome OS Play Store.
- HW-71917: App does not display the correct error code.
- HW-70081: VMware logo overlaps the serverurl field.
- HW-68701: Localization string.
- HW-72327: App requests permission even if incorrect server information is input.
- HW-73011: Enabling the chrome restriction profile, may cause the app to crash during adaptive management.
- HW-71992: Enabling the chrome restriction may cause the app to crash and log out the user.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.1 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- AirWatch Console 9.1 GA or higher (for new features included in 3.0+ of the app).
- VMware Identity Manager 2.9.1 (for new features included in 3.0+ of the app)
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team