The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox v3.4 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AEC-183968: Characters missing in message preview when language is set to Russian
- AEC-183944: Not displaying some Japanese characters in preview
- AEC-183736: Auto lock and grace period not working when require passcode is enabled
- AEC-183498: Email addresses in attachment preview should open in Inbox
- AEC-183154: When end user time zones changes, on device calendar day view does not display time with respect to current time zone
- AEC-184040: Calendar monthly view is not showing meetings
- AEC-184100: Unable to print attachments
- AEC-184096: Failed email with attachment exceeding size limitation causes all subsequent normal email blocked in the send box
- AEC-184146: HTTP response code 401 not properly handled
- AEC-184134: Not able to add attachment after dismissing IRM options
- AEC-184115: Reachability crash
- AEC-184098: Extra spaces before text in a newline is missing on iPad
- AEC-184102: Crash when posting notifications in background
- AEC-184103: Crash when reloading secure account in background
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox v3.4 for iOS.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
- IOS 9+
How to Download AirWatch Inbox v3.4 for iOS
- Prior version is installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior version is not installed – Direct end users to download it from the iTunes App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team