The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- HW-70268: Enterprise Wipe now completely removes access to Workspace ONE and forces the user to re-register with AirWatch.
- HW-70272: If device registration fails for any reason, the user is returned to the login page. The application no longer displays the catalog view if device registration fails.
- HW-70269: Added managed app configuration support to automatically skip the email address and server URL screen (for app catalog use cases).
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- HW-71815: Fixed an issue that caused the application to crash on devices running iOS 11 Beta 4.
- HW-71077: Fixed an issue where user got stuck on the Terms and Conditions page in Workspace ONE after enrollment.
- HW-72077: Fixed an issue where users were unable to log in to Workspace ONE 3.1.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.1 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0+
- Spotlight search integration requires iOS 9+, and is not supported on iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation)
- AirWatch Console v9.1 or higher (for new features included in 3.0+ of the app)
- VMware Identity Manager v2.9.1 (for new features included in 3.0+ of the app)
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team