The VMware AirWatch team is excited to announce that AirWatch 9.1.4 is now publicly available and available for download in myAirWatch.
Software Delivery Notification
SDN # - AW_9.1.4
Release - 9.1
Review a list of added features and the bugs fixed in the latest release of AirWatch.
- AAPP-3270: Resolved Activation lock bypass code expiration that prevented Device Wipe commands from being executed on iOS 11 devices.
- AAPP-3542: Enhanced Bootstrap Package deployment effective time setting to ignore admin's time zone and register as "Now" to avoid deployment delays.
- AGGL-1663: Fixed an issue where the AirWatch system did not transfer the app config type "Boolean" in the XML to devices when applied and deployed for public and purchased applications.
- AMST-2998: Resolved silent enrollment completion issues due to DeviceServices changes.
- APC-786: Fixed an issue that occurred when the admin enabled sharing for Boxer and could not whitelist and add more than a few applications.
- ARES-3354: Fixed an issue where the system prevented the editing of device profiles (like cellular and proxy profiles) for iOS devices after upgrading to the latest version of AirWatch.
- ARES-3323: Resolved timeout issues with assigning internal apps to large deployments.
- CMCM-187344: Resolved Content Locker duplicating User repository after each sync.
- CMCM-187272: Resolved enterprise content sproc timeouts due to missing or incomplete Device ID fields.
- CMEM-183663: Location Group ID can be accessed from the Device table using a direct query instead of a stored procedure.
- CMEM-183725: EAS Device Type is pre-populated for VMware Boxer while creating MEM device ID
- CMEM-183851: Global semaphore fixed to reduce the number of KCD calls
- CMSVC-3566: AirWatch code has been updated to account for the updates to Microsoft Office 365 APIs.
- CMSVC-3308: Fixed an issue ceasing the initiation of an LDAP synchronize process when an existing directory user registers a new device.
- CMSVC-3380: Fixed an issue affecting API calls to register device requiring the LocationGroupID.
- CRSVC-2208: Fixed an issue on SOAP API settings page, replacing a lengthy and grammatically incorrect hypertext string.
- CRSVC-2255: Fixed an issue when the ACC is processing a certificate request, the ACC it fails to publish the private key on the endpoint.
- ENS-416: ENS retrieves device information of devices with new Boxer configuration in the subsequent delta sync.
- FBI-177602: Fixed an issue that caused several reports to fail and display the Try Again status immediately.
- FCA-183384: Fixed an issue affecting database performance by streamlining the sproc SKUPool_Load.
- FCA-183242: Fixed an issue resulting in very slow load times while invoking User List and Device List.
- FDB-977: Enhanced search performance for database queries to avoid timeouts.
- FDB-940: Enhanced old record purging in the database to improve call performance.
- FCA-183300: Enhanced non-compliant device display in "Devices without required apps" graph in the Admin Console.
- FDB-953: Improved User List View load time in the Admin Console.
- FDB-875: Improved Interrogator Batch purge performance.
- FSEC-182906: Enhanced Knowledge Base article link behavior to open links in a new window.
- PPAT-2243: Fixed an issue where VMware Tunnel traffic rules failed to include Android application rules.
- RUGG-2945: Fixed an issue affecting offline provisioning with dynamic custom attribute profiles.
- RUGG-3184: Fixed an issue involving naming relay servers with more than 50 characters.