The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 3.7 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- ASCL-173693: Users can now access and save files stored in Content Locker from third-party apps like editors or email clients. This feature requires Android OS 4.4 or later.
- ASCL-173688 and ASCL-173757: Login improvements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-173744: Opening a specific PDF with custom font crashes Content Locker
- ASCL-173741: Unable to open PDF from an internal app
- ASCL-173740: Rendering issues with specific PDF file
- ASCL-173662: Some Japanese characters not shown on Content Locker
- ASCL-173518: Date cells for Excel documents are default to US format
- ASCL-173758: Thai attachments are not rendered correctly
- ASCL-173657: Unable to view AD-RMS protected file if extension is removed from the filename
- CTSDK-221: Unable to view non-office RMS protected files on N devices
- ASCL-172910: Copy paste not supported for text files
- ASCL-173426: Second import of .zip file to Content Locker does not work
- ASCL-173108: Content Locker does not display Japanese file name in .zip file correctly
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 3.7 for Android.
- Android 4.0+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 3.7 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team